- Technical t-shirt (check you size)
- Sport backpack or sports bag
- Bib numer and safety pins
- Timing chip
- Deposit bag for clothing
The list of starter package contents will be updated regularly.
Don’t forget that the package includes:
- professional time measurement
- professional medical coverage
- route protection and security
- supervision of licensed judges on the competition route
- isotonic, water, chocolate, fruit, sugar on nutrition points
- accident insurance
- and many other things that cannot be seen with the naked eye!
Additionally at the finish area:
- unique medal
- warm regenerative meal
- water from Aquanet
- beer from Browar Fortuna
The entry fee will be announced later.
Pacemaker is a person who runs the run from the start to the finish (usually at a single pace) for a limited time. The task of pacemakers is to help all willing competitors to get to the finish at the intended time.
Most often, pacemakers lead to the following times: 1:30, 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:05, 2:10.
How do I recognize a pacemaker?
Each of the pacemakers will be dressed in a characteristic T-shirt and a high-colored orange flag with a white sign indicating the planned net time.
All competitors taking part in the 13th PKO Poznań Half Marathon on April 16 – 18, 2021. have the opportunity to travel in Poznań by public transport completely free.
Free ride is possible in zones A + B + C. During any ticket inspection, show your start number along with your ID.