Today, 5.12.2018. at 11:00 the registration of competitors for the 12. PKO Poznań Half Marathon has begun. The run will take place on April 14, 2019.
Applications should be made by:
- Click on the home page of halfmarathon.poznan.pl/en/ „Register” or enter directly via the link https://runner.halfmarathon.poznan.pl/run/join/10/choose?lang=en.
- Filling out the application form with your data.
- Payment of the entry fee.
The amount of the entry fee depends on the date of registration:
- applications until February 28, 2019. – PLN 90,
- applications 1 – March 31, 2019 – 110 PLN,
- applications 1 – 11 April 2019. – 130 PLN,
- applications on 12 and 13 April 2019. – 150 PLN (only in cash in Half Marathon Office)
At the same time, we would like to inform you that every person wishing to sign up must re-create an account at registration – the previous data is not stored and previously created accounts have been deactivated. During registration, a user account is created, thanks to which you can edit your data, activate your account or transfer your bib number to another person.
The deadline for registration is 13 April or after reaching the maximum limit of applications – 12 000 competitors.
The right to a free start in the Half Marathon has:
- competitors who took places I-III in age categories in the 11. PKO Poznań Half Marathon; there is a possibility of assigning a free take-off to another person (to do this, contact the Half Marathon Office),
- competitors who have completed all previous 11 editions of the Poznań Half Marathon.
The right to a lower entry fee is available to holders of the Nationwide Large Family Card with the territorial code of the city of Poznań – a 25% discount.
In case of problems, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling +48 61 835 79 17.