This coming Wednesday, December 5, 2018 the system of restration for the 12. PKO Poznań Half Marathon, which will take place on April 14, 2019 will be launched.
Applications should be made by clicking on the main page halfmarathon.poznan.pl/en/ the „Register” button, filling in the application form and paying the entry fee.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that every person wishing to sign up must create new account – the previous data is not stored and the previously set accounts have been deactivated. During registration, a user account is created, thanks to which you can edit your data, activate your account or transfer your bib number to another person. The deadline for registration is 13 April or after reaching the maximum limit of applications – 12 000 competitors.
The amount of the entry fee depends on the date of recording. For applications:
- applications until February 28, 2019 – 90 PLN
- applications 1 – March 31, 2019 – 110 PLN
- applications 1 – 11 April 2019 – 130 PLN
- applications on 12 and 13 April 2019 – 150 PLN (only in cash in Half Marathon Office)
The right to a free start in the Half Marathon, subject to registration by April 13, 2019, has:
- competitors who took places from I to III in the 11. PKO Poznań Half Marathon in age categories; there is a possibility of assigning a free take-off to another person (to do this, contact the Half Marathon Office),
- competitors who have completed all previous 11. edition of the Poznań Half Marathon.
The right to a lower entry fee is available to holders of the Nationwide Large Family Card with the territorial code of the city of Poznań – a 25% discount.
We encourage you to visit our website frequently and the fanpage where we will keep you up to date on the state of preparation. In the meantime, we invite you to read the rules of the Half Marathon.